Technical Web Producer
Online Media | San Francisco Bay Area, US
Versatile Web Producer with project management, web design, and front-end development experience. MBA Graduate. Semi-Professional Photographer. Amateur videographer. Dual citizen of Europe and the United States.
Specialties: CSS, XHTML, Photo and Video editing, Content Management Systems administration, Web Design, Information Architecture, Accessibility, HTML Email Design and Production, Users Training, Office Productivity tools
2013 - Present
Web Producer and Online Communications Manager / Pesticide Action Network North America
- Craft communications strategy and tactics in support of the Communications team.
- Ensure panna.org and sister (Drupal) websites are up to date, engaging, and influential.
- Manage online email campaigns and actions using Salsa CRM.
- Track, measure, and report email and website metrics using Google Analytics.
Front-End Web Developer / Mother Jones
- Collaborated on Drupal implementation of functional and technical specifications.
- Performed extensive platform testing and configurations.
- Designed and developed front-end features and promotional materials.
- Contributed to Social Media Strategy and SEO optimization.
- Optmized delegated publishing workflows and best practices.
Muttville Mom and Web Volunteer / Muttville Senior Dog Rescue
. Redesigned the Muttville Senior Dog Rescue email newsletter for mobile optimization, social reach optimization, and a little woof
. Designed the website for the 2012 "Moolah for Mutts" annual fundraiser event
. Designed, produced, and promoted a SlideRocket presentation which won 3rd place and $5,000 for Muttville in a contest
. Fostered and adopted out 2 senior dogs
. Provided a home for 2 senior dogs with terminal diseases (it's called "fospice")
Web & Multimedia Producer / UCSF : Clinical & Translational Science Institute
- Led information architecture of a NIH sponsored online initiative.
- Produced Clinical Research Centers online resources.
- Designed and Themed primary CTSI Drupal site and newsletter.
- Collaborated with PHP developer to integrate user data with UC systems.
- Managed design and production of secondary site elements and styles.
Web Producer / PLoS (Public Library of Science)
- Managed the weekly publication of five open-access scientific journals.
- Produced html newsletters in collaboration with the Marketing department.
- Redesigned home page and subpages.
- Defined guidelines for web style, coding, advertising, and accessibility.
- Managed a team of two web production assistants.
- Monitored outsourced projects for technical correctness and adherence to spec.
Web Production Associate / TechSoup Global
- Led Quality Assurance efforts of the CMS migration project.
- Authored and integrated accessibility validation guidelines.
- Contributed to projects scope definition, wireframes, and style guides.
- Created the user manual for the Content Management System and trained staff.
CRM Consultant - NetSquared.org / CompuMentor
- Defined functional salesforce.com requirements for fundraising project.
- Implemented CRM customization for leads management workflow.
Web Producer / Rena Jones Music
- Defined creative concept, information architecture, and interactive features.
- Authored clean XHTML, CSS, and semantic guidelines for SEO.
- Integrated Blogger features for self-publishing, RSS feeds, and archiving.
- Developed flash audio player and produced flash animations.
Sales Operations Manager / Totality
- Customized and managed the salesforce.com database for over 60 users.
- Automated the monthly and weekly reporting systems.
- Coordinated the annual online Clients Satisfaction Survey.
- Administered the National Sales Commissions Plan.
- Assisted Accounts Executives with status reports, RFPs, and presentations.
- Initiated and managed a cross-departmental Knowledge Transfer Program.
- Audited monthly A/P & A/R.
Sales Operations Manager / Epicentric
- Trained and managed the Sales coordinator.
- Standardized and coordinated the production of Sales proposals.
- Managed non-disclosure agreements, purchase orders, and software licenses.
- Developed and maintained the Intranet site's sales and marketing content.
- Customized and managed the Goldmine 5.0 sales database for over 50 users.
- Produced weekly sales forecast reports for the Executive Management Team.
- Coordinated the Siebel CRM implementation project (data mapping and migration).
- Produced the new hire sales training manual.
- Planned and organized several sales and marketing events.
City College of San Francisco
Web Production & Development
Nicholls State University
Université Paris Dauphine
Maitrise de Gestion
Marketing & Law
Institut Universitaire de Technology - Paris XI